Lab 06 - Floating-points and project discussions
Eva presents her work on floating-point verification. Slides
Individual Project Information
Part 4 is the last part of the coordinated project. After this, each group will work on an individual project, which you can define yourself or you can select one from our project suggestions.
The schedule is the following:
- until 20th April: pick a project and submit a short project description
- until end of May: work on projects, we will have weekly office hours to help
- 1st June: project presentations (last lecture)
- a little later: submit final project reports and code
For selecting projects:
- If you have your own suggestion, please email us (Viktor, Giuliano, Eva) as soon as possible with a short description.
- If you want to pick one from our suggestions, post your choice on Moodle, so that everyone knows that the project has been taken. I.e. this selection works on a first-come, first-served basis.