LARA NEWS (Partial List)
See also the publications.
- Implicit Programming project funded with a Starting ERC Grant
- The second Rich Model Toolkit meeting of 2012 took place in Manchester
- The first Rich Model Toolkit meeting of 2012 took place in Tallinn
- A journal version of synthesis procedures for integer linear arithmetic appears in the Software Tools for Technology Transfer journal by Springer
- Milena Vujosevic-Janicic presents Development and Evaluation of LAV: an SMT-Based Error Finding Platform at VSTTE 2012
- The Constraints as Control paper published. Philippe Suter presents it at POPL 2012
See some of these publications.
- Viktor gives a keynote at SMT 2012
- The paper Complete Functional Synthesis is invited to Communications of ACM Research Highlights
- The paper Test Generation through Programming in UDITA receives ACM Distinguished Paper Award
- Invited tutorial Building a Calculus of Data Structures
- Invited talk Ordered Sets in the Calculus of Data Structures